This fall we announced some enhancements to the membership experience by implementing a new membership structure that acknowledges how we are all Allies and support the A&M community in a variety of ways. The membership levels are as follows:
- Full-Member: These Allies have completed training and committed to maintaining updated training (every three years) and payment of annual membership dues ($25).
- Associate Member: These Allies have either completed a training session (not within the past 3 years) or maintained payment of annual membership dues.
- Sponsors: These Allies and organizations have shown their support through monetary contributions and service.
- Maroon & White Level: $26-50
- 12th Ally Level: $51-150
- Reveille Level: $151-300
- Century Level: $301+
To pay your annual membership dues:
Aggie Allies is funded solely from personal donations and membership dues. In order to provide programming and help others join our cause, we need funds to do it. Annual Membership dues are $25.
- Pay dues online.
- In person: Contact Allies treasurer Jennifer Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can arrange a meeting.
Update your Ally Workshop training:
What is an Ally?
Allies include staff, faculty, and students at Texas A&M University who display an Ally placard outside their office or residence hall room. This sign identifies them as individuals who are willing to provide a safe haven, a listening ear, and support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people or anyone dealing with sexual orientation issues.
If you attended an Aggie Allies advance or workshop more than three years ago, we thank you for your continued support by inviting you to complete an Aggie Allies workshop to renew your commitment to being an ally.